Revv Releases the Generator MkIII Series
The new amps include Two Notes technology, four independent channels, noise gates, and digital reverbs.
Winnipeg, Manitoba (November 12, 2020) -- Redefining the award-winning Canadian high-gain titans. The Revv Generator MKIII Series took 4 years of research & development based on feedback from world-class touring artists, session guitarists, & audio engineers. Featuring a plethora of tonal updates, all-new noise gate & digital reverb, & integrating advanced Two notes Audio Engineering virtual cabinet & reactive load technology, Revv Amplification is committed to bringing you the most complete amplifier experience available.
Revvâ€™s MKIII Series 120 & 100 watt heads are available as the Generator 120 with all 4 channels, or the 100P & 100R, which each feature a single high gain channel.
The Generator MKIII Series features:
- Go Direct with Two notes Torpedo-embedded Stereo XLR Output
- Utilize Virtual Cabs & Mics, Twin Tracker Stereo Doubler, Reverbs, & More
- 4 All-Tube Independent-EQ Multi-Voice Channels Take Your Tone from Clean to Scream
- 4 Channel Generator 120. Available as 3 Independent EQ Channel 100P & 100R Models
- Updated High Gain Purple & Red Channel Voicings & New Cut Switch
- New Clean Blue Channel Wide Switch & 3 Crunch Green Channel Drive Modes
- Built-in State-of-the-Art Noise Gate & Digital Reverb (Both Fully Bypassable)
- Dual Master Volumes, Presence & Depth Controls, & Power Scaling Down to 10 Watts
- Fully Programmable with MIDI or Included Footswitch. Two notes Editable via Bluetooth
- Manufactured in Canada to Rugged Quality Standards. 5 - 12AX7, 4 - 6L6GC
The Generator 120 MKIII is $3299 & the 100P & 100R are $2699. They can be pre-purchased through many fine dealers or directly at www.revvamplification.com starting November 12 2020.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: