A deep filter with an intuitive sample/hold function.
Tuscaloosa, AL (August 8, 2019) -- Introducing the Psychotropia, a sample/hold filter with a glide knob option that interacts with a toggle switch for rising, falling or both waveforms. It also features a ‘hi / low’ eq cut that is interactive with the sample and hold pattern, in addition to a ‘log’ toggle in the up position softens or rounds the edges of the random pattern.
- Powder-coated UV printed enclosure
- True bypass switching
- 2.1mm negative center 9vdc adapter
- Current draw approximately 55mA
- Isolated power supply use recommended
- Hand assembled and hand-wired
- 3.5mm CV in and CV out
Street Price: $229.00
For more information: