Electro-Harmonix Delivers the Switchblade Pro
The pedal features two independent loops that can be set up in either series or parallel to switch between effects loops, command a multi-instrument set-up, or feed up to three amplifiers.
New York, NY (April 22, 2019) -- Electro-Harmonix is now shipping the Switchblade Pro, a compact switching pedal with advanced features including true mechanical bypass, soft switching, high quality/low noise buffers, volume controls for all input signals and high headroom.
- Switch between two different amplifiers or turn both on at once. An additional amp can be added to the main output for a three amp setup
- Footswitchable effects loops can run in series or parallel, and can swap order when run in series
- Mix and switch between three instruments/audio sources with individual volume controls sent to one amplifier
- Dry Level makes it ideal for bass players by mixing in the dry and processed signals to keep the low-end clear and focused
- True bypass helps avoid “tone suck” and noise from vintage pedals placed in the Switchblade Pro’s FX loops
- Provides an adjustable volume boost with up to 6dB of gain for each input
The Switchblade Pro comes with an EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply, is available now and features a $123.50 USA street price.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: