One of blues-rock’s biggest draws walks us through his staggering setup of Dumbles and signature tweed combos, holy grail Les Pauls and Fenders, and just a handful of off-the-rack pedals.
Winding down his recent tour with a sold-out, 3-night residency at Nashville’s historic Ryman Auditorium, Joe Bonamassa invited Premier Guitar for a leisurely trip through his holy grail guitar vault and a lineup of ear-splitting amps.
Special thanks to tech Mike Hickey.
Click to subscribe to our weekly Rig Rundown podcast:
- Joe Bonamassa: “People Don’t Think I’m Self-Aware” - Premier Guitar | The best guitar & bass reviews, videos, and interviews on the web. ›
- Watch Joe Bonamassa's Video for "Notches" - Premier Guitar ›
- Joe Bonamassa and Epiphone Team Up for the Lazarus 1959 Les Paul Standard - Premier Guitar ›
- Joe Bonamassa Keeps It Simple—Mostly—for Time Clocks - Premier Guitar ›
- Joe Bonamassa: “People Don’t Think I’m Self-Aware” - Premier Guitar ›
- First Look: TC Electronic SCF Gold Stereo Chorus Flanger - Premier Guitar ›