Peterson Guitars Announces New Custom Line of Guitars
Based out of Yorkville, IL, Peterson Guitars have announced their new line of custom-made guitars.
Yorkville, IL (August 19, 2013) -- Peterson Signature Guitars set out to build a professional player’s instrument by bringing together a long list of high-end features and amazing tone-generating craftsmanship. Each body and neck is hand carved and matched using techniques that you would only find on the world’s most expensive stringed instruments. The original four prototypes were featured at Summer NAMM 2012 and the refined versions received fantastic response from pro players at Summer NAMM 2013. Instead of buying a production instrument that requires extensive modification to meet a professional guitarist’s personal demands, PSG builds guitars on an order by order basis specifically for each customer.
- 24 3/4" Scale - 24 Frets - Stainless Steel
- 10" - 13" Compound Radius Fretboard
- Full 2" Thick Honduran Mahogany & Figured Maple Chambered Body
- Hand Rubbed Satin or Gloss Finish
- Two Piece Bookmatched Maple Neck - Bound Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- Schaller Hardware - Seymour Duncan Pickups* - SKB Deluxe Hardshell Case *(Frets and Pick-Ups may be customized per order)
The PSG GH and FH models (Hardtail/Schaller Hannes Bridge) MSRP $4,250 USD The PSG GT and FT models (Tremolo/ Schaller LockMeister) MSRP $4,500 USD
For more information: