SolidGoldFX Releases the Apollo II
This all-analog 4-stage phaser circuit comes with an exclusive tap-tempo microprocessor.
Montreal, Canada (November 13, 2015) -- The Apollo II has landed! The Apollo II combines a lush, all-analog 4-stage phaser circuit with SolidGoldFXâ€™s exclusive tap tempo microprocessor.
The team at SolidGoldFX have spent countless hours expanding on the functionality and sound of the previous generation Apollo. The Apollo II now has a variety of distinct waveforms accessible via an 11-position detent control which can be used in conjunction with three different rhythmic patterns providing a vast array of unique phasing options. Waveforms include more conventional sine and triangle based shapes in addition to step phasers, combined settings, randomizer and manual phase control. Adjustable depth and regen controls, coupled with an expression pedal input for speed and manual sweep complete the package, while a gorgeous, high-gloss Glitter Black Metallic finish and elegant graphic take the Apollo II to the next level.
- All analog 4-stage phaser audio path designed for guitar, bass, and keyboard applications.
- Eleven different waveforms selectable via an 11-position control.
- Manual control with optional expression pedal input.
- Three rhythmic patterns.
- Tap Tempo functionality with 1x, 2x, and 4x tempo multipliers
- Speed, Depth and Regen controls.
- True Bypass Switching
- 9V DC Input, battery operation not possible.
- Dimensions: 4.67" x 3.68" x 1.18" (119mm x 94mm x 30mm)
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: