The new models feature a maple burl top, African mahogany body, and Häussel 1959 humbuckers.
Slovenia (December 9, 2019) -- Adding to the company’s well established line of boutique guitars products, Mithans Guitars unveiled the new Kyoto Explode to the Kyoto family. Offering more to what every Kyoto has to offer, a trademark blend of sound and playability, this model exposes it self in a beautiful and unique maple burl wood top and Häussel boutique humbucker pickups.
This wood and pickups configuration will be used only in Explode series, both on Kyoto and Berlin models.
- Mastergrade maple burl top
- African mahogany body and neck
- Boutique Häussel 1959 humbucker pickups
- Schaller locking tuners and tune-o-matic bridge
- Stainless steel frets on African ebony fingerboard
- Reinforced neck with carbon fiber rods
- Zero fret and permanently lubricated TUSQ XL nut
All Mithans Guitars models are exclusively available in company’s online store.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: