The 60+ guitars, amps, pedals, basses, and accessories that stood out from the crowd and earned our coveted Premier Gear Award this year.
G7th Performance 3 ART CapoSlightly wider than the earlier version, G7th’s latest capo retains its predecessor’s easy grab-and-go mechanics, which reveals how the company’s thoughtful designs have aged gracefully. The capo’s new Adaptive Radius Technology allows it to work on modern and vintage-style necks, regardless of radius. The Performance 3 cradled whatever Jason Shadrick threw its way without putting too much pressure on the strings, thus avoiding tuning issues.
Plus! December Premier Gear Award Winners!
Read the full reviews on the pages indicated below!
1. Peavey Invective.MH — $699 street, peavey.com
2. Chase Bliss Dark World — $349 street, chaseblissaudio.com
3. Comins CGS-16 — $2,399 street, cominsguitars.com
4. Ernie Ball Music Man Short-Scale StingRay — $1,999 street, music-man.com
5. EBS MicroBass 3 — $349 street, ebssweden.com