The 60+ guitars, amps, pedals, basses, and accessories that stood out from the crowd and earned our coveted Premier Gear Award this year.
PRS SE Paul’s GuitarBuilt to reflect the sum of founder Paul Reed Smith’s experience and personal preferences, the SE Paul’s Guitar has a mahogany body, a highly flamed, carved-maple cap, a glued-in 22-fret mahogany neck with a 25"-scale rosewood fretboard, and a compensated aluminum 1-piece bridge. The PRS TCI “S” bass and treble humbuckers offer a “true single-coil split” via individual mini-switches, and these splitting options make the impressively constructed, Indonesian-made SE a remarkably versatile guitar.
Watch the First Look:
Plus! December Premier Gear Award Winners!
Read the full reviews on the pages indicated below!
1. Peavey Invective.MH — $699 street, peavey.com
2. Chase Bliss Dark World — $349 street, chaseblissaudio.com
3. Comins CGS-16 — $2,399 street, cominsguitars.com
4. Ernie Ball Music Man Short-Scale StingRay — $1,999 street, music-man.com
5. EBS MicroBass 3 — $349 street, ebssweden.com