The 60+ guitars, amps, pedals, basses, and accessories that stood out from the crowd and earned our coveted Premier Gear Award this year.
Breedlove Pursuit Concertina EDesigned in the U.S. and made in China, Breedlove’s Concertina E—a 12-fret, cedar-and-mahogany small-body flattop equipped with L.R. Baggs EAS electronics—proves we live in a time where real quality is available to cost-constrained players. It sounds balanced and dynamic, and has both the sensitivity to convey fingerstyle nuance and the headroom to accommodate forceful flatpicking. Even budget-minded pros would be thrilled by the potential of this parlor-inspired guitar.
Plus! December Premier Gear Award Winners!
Read the full reviews on the pages indicated below!
1. Peavey Invective.MH — $699 street, peavey.com
2. Chase Bliss Dark World — $349 street, chaseblissaudio.com
3. Comins CGS-16 — $2,399 street, cominsguitars.com
4. Ernie Ball Music Man Short-Scale StingRay — $1,999 street, music-man.com
5. EBS MicroBass 3 — $349 street, ebssweden.com