The 60+ guitars, amps, pedals, basses, and accessories that stood out from the crowd and earned our coveted Premier Gear Award this year.
Wren and Cuff De La RivaThere are enough Big Muff variations and evolutions out there in the world to give a normal human decision paralysis. But Big Muff users are typically not very normal, which is probably why Wren and Cuff built a Big Muff-inspired stomp with 380 possible circuit permutations—a realm of possibilities that reviewer Joe Gore found to be both mind-boggling and an absolute blast.
Watch the First Look:
Plus! December Premier Gear Award Winners!
Read the full reviews on the pages indicated below!
1. Peavey Invective.MH — $699 street, peavey.com
2. Chase Bliss Dark World — $349 street, chaseblissaudio.com
3. Comins CGS-16 — $2,399 street, cominsguitars.com
4. Ernie Ball Music Man Short-Scale StingRay — $1,999 street, music-man.com
5. EBS MicroBass 3 — $349 street, ebssweden.com