The 60+ guitars, amps, pedals, basses, and accessories that stood out from the crowd and earned our coveted Premier Gear Award this year.
Taylor Grand Pacific Builder’s Edition 717Taylor’s new Grand Pacific series marks a dramatic departure from classic “Taylor tone.” While many Taylors sound bright, shimmery, and modern, the Grand Pacifics sound warm, dusty, and lived-in. This round-shouldered dreadnought has a torrefied Sitka spruce top, Indian rosewood back and sides, and a mahogany neck with a subtle compound profile and ebony fretboard. Its innovative V-Class bracing provides phenomenal sustain and a disarmingly even harmonic spectrum.
Watch the First Look:
Plus! December Premier Gear Award Winners!
Read the full reviews on the pages indicated below!
1. Peavey Invective.MH — $699 street, peavey.com
2. Chase Bliss Dark World — $349 street, chaseblissaudio.com
3. Comins CGS-16 — $2,399 street, cominsguitars.com
4. Ernie Ball Music Man Short-Scale StingRay — $1,999 street, music-man.com
5. EBS MicroBass 3 — $349 street, ebssweden.com