The 60+ guitars, amps, pedals, basses, and accessories that stood out from the crowd and earned our coveted Premier Gear Award this year.
DryBell Unit67You could probably count the Urei 1176 compressor among the three or four tools most likely to make your guitar sound automatically awesome in a studio. So what if you mated a compression circuit based on the 1176 to the nearly-as-legendary Dallas Rangemaster treble booster? DryBell calls the fruits of this effort Unit67. But we call its impressive tone massaging capabilities and flexibility positively awesome.
Plus! December Premier Gear Award Winners!
Read the full reviews on the pages indicated below!
1. Peavey Invective.MH — $699 street, peavey.com
2. Chase Bliss Dark World — $349 street, chaseblissaudio.com
3. Comins CGS-16 — $2,399 street, cominsguitars.com
4. Ernie Ball Music Man Short-Scale StingRay — $1,999 street, music-man.com
5. EBS MicroBass 3 — $349 street, ebssweden.com